Tuesday, December 22, 2009

House Portrait Commissions

I enjoy drawing pen and ink house portrait drawings by commission. I work from clear photos. If the house is not too far from Vulture Mountain, Vermont, I can take photos myself, otherwise you can provide them. Clear photos and good detail shots are necessary. These house portraits make great gifts for anniversaries or for friends who are moving. They can easily be printed into holiday cards or stationery.

Here are some examples of my house portraits....


...a residence in Dennis on Cape Cod...



...a Brewster, Cape Cod residence...



...and a residence in Norfolk, MA.

House portraits are approximately 9" x 12", though size and proportions vary depending on the photos and the detail required. The general price and is $200, unframed. Contact me at kbfiskeonvulture@gmail.com for more information or to make arrangements for your house portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment