Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Caution: Artists at Work

Yesterday's email from Adrian read: "Studio Fever- TONIGHT AT 6:30!  Pick up a fork then pick up a brush.  Bring along a friend, a dish, a drink and maybe a medium of your choice...  Spend some time decorating the walls of the gallery for Studio Fever - time to get OUT of the studio!  See you at 6:30 at ArtisTree Gallery....
After a yummy smorgasbord of goodies, artists chose a section of wall, covered with either paper for drawing or canvas for painting, and this is what it looked like as they worked....






Artists have time to work on their pieces before the Closing Reception on March 14th from 5 to 7 pm.  And it's a good thing there is more time to work.  Below is the paper section I chose.  


And this is as far as I got since the gesso I painted on the paper never dried enough for me to draw on last night.  But I'll be back at work soon....



No comments:

Post a Comment