Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vermont Artists Week and "Brookmelt"

I'm in the midst of packing and getting ready to go up to Johnson to the Vermont Studio Center for Vermont Artists Week on Monday.  What to take, what to take?  I have drawing, watercolor and oil painting supplies, my iPhone, my iPod, some ear phones, a laptop computer, some books, some knitting and my pillow.  So far.  Fortunately they have an art supply store if I forget anything....

Here is my painting based on the photo of the melting brook I took last week.  I'm enjoying watercolors so much!


"Brookmelt"
9" x 12" - watercolor

Artists Week is going to be an interesting experience.  In addition to my room, three meals a day, my studio, a meditation space, yoga classes and life drawing, I look forward to meeting a variety of Vermont artists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment