Thursday, March 24, 2016

MUD(season) at Artistree

I submitted my three pieces to the MUD(season) show at Artistree this afternoon.  Adrian was very accommodating even though I was two days LATE--thank you, Adrian.  :o)
Last weekend, not thinking of this show, I was at IKEA in New Haven, CT, looking at their frames and was motivated to (maybe) buy one or two or three and fill them with some of my--larger--Daily Artist 2016 pieces.   Mostly, everything I've done this year is square and I'm loving this constriction--it makes me look at life in a different way.  Here are the three pieces I put in the MUD(season) exhibit at Artistree this year....


"Frozen Puddles"



"Woodpile"


"Oak Leaf"

Please come by for the Opening Reception, April 1st, 5:30 to 7:30.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment